Last Updated 26 October 2013
ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFERS YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Indicated below are types of Electronic Fund Transfers we are capable of handling, some of which may not apply to your account. Please read this disclosure carefully because it tells you your rights and obligations for the transactions listed. You should keep this notice for future reference.
Electronic Funds Transfers Initiated by Third Parties. You may authorize a third party to initiate electronic funds transfers between your account and the third party's account. These transfers to make or receive payments may be onetime occurrences or may recur as directed by you. These transfers may use the Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) or other payments network. Your authorization to the third party to make these transfers can occur when the merchant posts a sign informing you of their policy. In all cases, the transaction will require you to provide the third party with your account number and bank information. This information can be found on your check as well as on a deposit or withdrawal slip. Thus, you should only provide your bank and account information (whether over the phone, the Internet, of via some other method) to trusted third parties whom you have authorized to initiate these electronic funds transfers. Examples of these transfers include, but are not limited to:
- Preauthorized credits. You may make arrangements for certain direct deposits to be accepted into your checking or savings account(s).
- Preauthorized payments. You may make arrangements to pay certain recurring bills from your checking or savings account(s).
- Electronic Check Conversion. You may provide your check to a merchant or service provider who will scan the check for the encoded
bank and account information. The merchant or service provider will then use this information to convert the transaction into an electronic funds transfer. This my occur at the point of purchase, or when you provide your check by other means such as by mail or drop box.
- Electronic returned check charge. Some merchants or service providers will initiate an electronic funds transfer to collect a charge in the event a check is returned for insufficient funds.
Please also see Limitations of frequency of transfers section regarding limitations that apply to savings accounts.
ATM Transfers - types of transfers and dollar limitations, and, charges - You may access your account(s) by ATM using your debit card and personal identification number, to:
- make deposits to checking account(s)
- make deposits to savings account(s)
- get cash withdrawals from checking account(s)
- you may withdraw no more than $500.00 per day
- there is a charge of $1.50 per withdrawal
- get cash withdrawals from savings account(s)
- you may withdraw no more than $500.00 per day
- there is a charge of $1.50 per withdrawal
- transfer funds from savings to checking account(s)
- transfer funds from checking to savings account(s)
- get information about:
- the account balance of your checking accounts
- the account balance of your savings accounts
Some of these services may not be available at all terminals.
Please also see Limitations on frequency of transfers section regarding limitations that apply to ATM transfers.
Types of Debit Card mobile porn sites
Point-of-Sale Transactions - You may access your checking or savings account(s) to purchase goods (in person), pay for services (in person), and get cash from a merchant, if the merchants permits, or from a participating financial institution.
Point-of-Sale Transaction - dollar limitations - Using your card:
- you may not exceed $500.00 in transactions per day
Please also see Limitations on frequency of transfers section regarding limitations that apply to debit card transaction.
Limitations on frequency of transfers - In addition to those limitations on transfers elsewhere described, if any, the following limitations apply:
- Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by check, draft, or similar order to third parties.
- Transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three by debit card or similar order to third parties.
- We do not charge for direct deposits to any type of account.
- We do not charge for preauthorized payments from any type of account.
- We do charge $1.00 a month base fee for debit cards.
Except as indicated elsewhere, we do not charge for these electronic fund transfers.
- Terminal transfers. You can get a receipt at the time you make any transfer to or from your account using one of our automated teller machines or point-of-sale terminals.
- Preauthorized credits. If you have arranged to have direct deposits made to your account at least once every 60 days from the same person or company, you can call us at (308) 938-2155 to find out whether or not the deposit has been made.
- Periodic Statements.
You will get a monthly account statement from us for your checking accounts.
You will get a monthly account statement from us for your savings accounts, unless there are no transfers in a particular month. In any case, you will get a statement at least quarterly.
- Right to stop payment and procedure for doing so. If you have told us in advance to celebrity porn
make regular payments out of your account, you can stop any of these payments. Here is how:
Call or write us at the telephone number or address listed in this brochure in time for us to receive your request 3 business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after you call.
We will charge you $15.00 for each stop-payment order you give.
- Notice of varying amounts. If these regular payments may vary in amount, the person you are going to pay will tell you, 10 days before each payment, when it will be made and how much it will be. (You may choose instead to get this notice only when the payment would differ by more than a certain amount from the previous payment, or when the amount would fall outside certain limits that you set.)
- Liability for failure to stop payment of preauthorized transfer. If you electronic cigarette for non smokers order us to stop one of these payments 3 business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.
Liability for failure to make transfers.If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
- If you have an overdraft celebrity news line and the transfer would go over the credit limit.
- If the automated teller machine where you are making the transfer does not have enough cash.
- If the terminal or system was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
- where it is necessary for completing transfers; or
- in teen gay order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant; or
- in order to comply with government agency or court orders; or
- as explained in the separatePrivacy Disclosure
(a) Consumer liability. Generally. Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your card and/or code has been lost or stolen. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your account (plus your maximum overdraft line of credit). If you tell us within 2 business days, you can lose no more celebrity porn than $50 if someone used your card and/or code without your permission. (If you believe your card and/or code has been lost or stolen, and you tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your card and/or code without your permission.)
If you do NOT tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your card and/or code, and celebrity nude we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your card and/or code without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time.
If a good reason (such as a long trip or a hospital stay) kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
Additional Limit on Liability for Debit Card. Unless you have been grossly negligent or have engaged in fraud, you will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions using your lost or stolen Debit Card. This additional limit on liability does not apply to ATM transactions, to transactions using your Personal Identification Number which are not processed by Visa®, or to commercial cards.
(b) Contact in event of unauthorized transfer. If hentai porno you believe your card and/or code has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, call or write us at the telephone number or address listed in this brochure.
ERROR RESOLUTION NOTICE
In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Transfers, Call or Write us at the telephone number or address listed in this brochure, as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell gay fuck us your name and account number (if any).
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require Interracial Porn that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days (5business days for Debit Card point-of-Sale transactions and 20 business days is the transfer involved a ne account) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a new account, a point-of-sale transaction, or a foreign-initiated transfer) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (5 business days for Debit Card point-of-sale transactions and 20 business days of the transfer involved a new account) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days we may not credit your account. Your account is considered a new account for at least 30 days after the first deposit is made, unless each of you already has an established account with us before this account is opened.
We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will wend you a written explanation.
You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
133 COMMERCIAL AVENUE
HILDRETH, cartoon porn NEBRASKA 68947
Business naked celebrities Days: Monday through Friday
Excluding Federal Holidays
Phone: (308) 938-2155
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST